13 Apr 21

Wakeham

Sadly all those childhood years of eating sweets has now caught up with me and for the 3rd time in 12 months, an abscess has formed under one of my top molars. The anti-biotics will hopefully calm it down, but for the time being, walking about in the garden is my only safe option, especially as I have no sense of balance and have partial vision in my right eye.

Still it didn't stop me watching 2 House Martins flying over the cottage and 2 Willow Warblers feeding in the neighbours garden.

Here are a couple of images:

One of the two Willow Warblers in the neighbours garden

And another shot of the same bird with its "straw-coloured" leg

Birds seen from the back garden: Kestrel, Herring Gull, Wood Pigeon, 2 House Martin, Meadow Pipit, Pied Wagtail, Dunnock, Robin, Blackbird, 2 Willow Warbler, Great Tit, Blue Tit, Magpie, Carrion Crow, Jackdaw, House Sparrow, Chaffinch, Goldfinch and Greenfinch

Bees Recorded: Buff-tailed Bumblebee (Bombus terrestris)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On this day
2020
Today's Sightings Here

2019
Today's Sightings Here.

2018
Today' Sightings Here.