25 Dec 22

Wakeham

Merry Christmas to all my followers, especially to Ed Wilson, Don Young and Martin Newman, who have been very kind in their comments about the Blog and with Ted's antics this year.

Not much today, as I prepare Christmas Dinner for the masses who are about to descend on the Cottage. So all my bird watching today was looking out of the kitchen window, with the occasional excursion to the food waste bin outside.

My view today from the kitchen window.

Birds Recorded in and around the garden:
Herring Gull
Wood Pigeon
2 Collared Dove
2 Dunnock
1 Robin
1 Blackbird
2 Great Tit
2 Blue Tit
Magpie
Carrion Crow
House Sparrow
Chaffinch
Goldfinch

Two of the local Herring Gulls

A Wood Pigeon on the arbour.

Collared Dove number one......

..........and its mate.

Another Wood Pigeon and one of the pair of Collared Doves, sat on the feeder.

One of the resident Dunnocks.

And my feathered friend, who...........

.........very nearly came to my hand. Another time maybe.