19 Nov 21

Wakeham

Well that was an experience I hope never repeats itself. Having had the Pfizer Booster jab yesterday afternoon, it wasn't long before nausea, aching limbs and a thumping headache kicked in.

It has taken until 5:00pm today (just over 24 hours) and staying in bed all that time for it to calm down. Thank goodness for Paracetamols. On the plus side it was a small price to pay, if it means I have a good chance to protect myself from Covid.

As Ted and I didn't get out today, here are a few videos of the Short-eared Owls and a male Stonechat I came across on 15 Nov 21, which I didn't have time to upload at the time.

One of the four Short-eared Owls flying over the Top Fields. (In slow-motion)

And another in slow-motion

A Short-eared Owl gets ready for take-off.


A male Stonechat, one of 6 seen along my walk.