14 Feb 21

Weymouth Pavilion

Well today I had my first of two Covid-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca injections at the Weymouth Pavilion. And I must say it was very well organised, and I was in and out in no time.

Having had the jab I was advised to wait 15 minutes in the car park, just in case I had an adverse reaction to the vaccine. So before driving home I had a quick look over the sea wall to view the 100's of gulls sat on the sea.

The majority of gulls were Mediterranean Gulls, along with a few Black-headed Gulls and Herring Gulls

Here are a few images and a video:

Weymouth sea front and stormy skies, grey seas and lots of white horses at low water.

One of the many Mediterranean Gulls on the water, which..........


.........I was about to video, when they all decided to take off and head for.........

...........the beach. Centre of photo are 2 Herring Gulls, 2 Carrion Crows and either side of them Mediterranean Gulls and a Black-headed Gull bottom right.

Birds Recorded: Black-headed Gull, Mediterranean Gull, Herring Gull and Carrion Crow

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On this day..........
2020
Today's Sightings Here

2019
Today's Sightings Here.

2018
Today' Sightings Here.