9 Mar 19

Travelling

I was on the road this morning at 5:45am on my way to my daughter's wedding in Wellington, Shropshire, so sadly no local news from Portland or Weymouth.

The journey was some 214 miles and whilst keeping my eyes on the road I did have a few good sightings including Barn Owl, Peregrine Falcon, Buzzards, Sparrowhawk, Grey Heron and huge large flocks of Starlings and Jackdaws leaving their roosts in Dorset and Somerset.

In Telford I dropped off at Trench Middle Pool and managed a Greylag Goose for a first for year tick.

However the main event was my daughters wedding which was absolutely wonderful.

My beautiful daughter Joanne and her husband Kris.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On this day..........
2018
Today's Sightings Here.